Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Only $30 to Go!

The Cancer Society's Relay for Life is just over a week away- Friday June 27.  The weather has warmed up and supposed to be getting warmer still as the day/night approaches.  Valerie and I have been out every day this week for a half hour walk to try to get in a little better shape.

I am very near my goal of $500.00 in pledges thanks to some generous donations.  If you haven't taken the opportunity to pledge me yet I still need $30.00 to reach my goal.  Will you help me over the top?  You can pledge me online here with a credit card.  Check "Pledge a participant."  Click "Next" and follow the prompts.  Enter my name as David Groff.

Thanks to all who have given so generously and to those who will help me top my goal!  God bless you for your gift.

Dave 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you & Val exceed your goal for a truly wonderful cause!
God Bless -
deanna