Saturday, June 28, 2008

Further Reading

Since you obviously don't have a lot to do if you are a regular to this site, I thought I'd give you the links to a couple of other blogs that I check on regularly.  You can find them under "Blogs of Interest" in the right hand column.  

The first one belongs to my son, Jonathan.  It is brand new and his first post will tell you what you might expect there.

The second one belongs to my son's father-in-law, John K.  He has a special concern in what is going on in the Anglican church, among many other interests.

You don't have the same connection to them as I do, so perhaps you won't have the same loyalty, but you may find it interesting to check them out.  However if you think that going there will lessen your time spent here, please don't go!!!  

Dave

P.S.  I plan to write about my Relay For Life experience soon, but I need to let it sink in a little more and I'm way too tired to do that now.  Hopefully a whole night's sleep will do the trick.



 

 

No comments: