Monday, March 16, 2009

The Week the Women Went- Part 3

I am very tired tonight.  After a full day of work I came home and cooked, baked, did laundry, washed floors and cleaned toilets.  Don't believe me?  Okay, the reason I'm so tired is because I stayed up to 11:45 last night and got up this morning at 6:15.  That is unusual at both ends.  No reason to stay up that late.  I watched some TV, played Scrabble on the computer and read for awhile.  The probable reason for staying up is because I wanted to make sure I would sleep when I finally turned off the light.  I didn't want to lay awake in an empty house.  That, and my wife wasn't here to remind me it was time to go to bed.  That woman does so much to keep me on track.  I slept fine until I woke up just after 6.  By 6:15 I decided to get up and get some exercise on the bike.  And now I'll be lucky to make it to 9 tonight!  Thus went Day 3 of bachelorhood.

Dave  

No comments: