Friday, November 14, 2008

God's Power in Weakness: Jason Gray

I stumbled across Jason Gray today.  I can't even remember how.  I followed a couple links and there he was.  I thoroughly enjoy his sound, but even more, his message.  The message of his life and many of his songs is God's strength in weakness.  He suffers from a speech impediment.  I admire his courage/strength which comes from God alone.  His message fits so well with the overall theme of this blog which is also a major theme of my life as a pastor.  Have a listen to the video below in which Jason talks about his need for God daily in his life.



Jason

Now that you've met the artist, give his music a try.

 


If you like it, you can find more about Jason and hear more of his music by "launching jukebox" on his website.  And may we allow God to shine through our cracks.

Grace and peace,

Dave

No comments: