Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Wonder of Creation

I love God's creative power and work!  I am so thankful to God that He has given me such an appreciation for His creation.  Whether it's the power of a thunder storm or the delicate beauty of a tiny flower or an ant, the works of God are amazing and direct my thoughts to His greatness and beauty.

"For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse."  Romans 1:20

If you revel in the creative power of God, you may be interested in a new blog I recently discovered.  It comes from RBC Ministries and is called The Wonder of Creation.  The writer looks at various aspects of creation and relates it all to God.  I'm putting it in my list of Blogs of Interest to remind me to check back regularly.  Check it out.

Dave 

No comments: